Friday, October 14, 2005

My New Bracelet

My Auntie V makes this really cool magnetic jewelry. It's supposed to make your body heal itself better by improving the electrical current in your body. She sent me a bracelet and it was cute, but I lost it when I was carrying Dd6 around to get her x-rays when her foot was sprained a couple of months ago. I got my new one today and it is REALLY pretty! She has a blog where she's started showing some of her bracelets and necklaces. I think she even takes orders there if you would like something like this one. She has all kinds of beads and can customize them. I told her I liked the heart and the irridescent beads, but she designed the bracelet all on her own. I think she's got quite a talent! Go by and say HI if you'd like, she'd love it!



I'm not sure why, but when I re-read what I wrote it sounds like a 17-yr-old wrote it. Oh, well, guess I'm like totally cool!