Thursday, October 06, 2005

We're Here!

Wow, this is so cool! La Quinta has free wireless internet service in the rooms! I figured out how to get Hubby's laptop connected all by my little blonde self and I'm surfin'! I promise not to live-blog my afternoon in the hotel room, but I can give you the schedule:

Surf the net
Nap
Bath
Read a novel (currently Orson Scott Card's Magic Street)
Surf some more
Hubby takes me out for dinner

It's a hard life, but someone's got to live it. AND I'm free tomorrow until dinner! I really am not sure what I'm going to do with myself, although I did bring 4-5 library books and that should fill some time. There's a mall nearby, but not really a budget for shopping, so I'm not sure if it would be worth my while.

Well, off to surf some blogs! You all have a great day!