Tuesday, December 13, 2005

7 Sevens

Well, I've been tagged! In my melancholy lately I hadn't been surfing blogs as much as usual and missed that I'd been tagged -- twice! I'm probably the last person in the blogosphere to do this meme, but here goes . . .

1. Seven things to do before I die

  • Act or sing again professionally
  • Find my father's other children
  • Read the entire Chronicles of Narnia
  • Learn liturgical dance
  • See my children grow into young women and men of God
  • Go on a cruise
  • Go to Scotland again

2. Seven things I cannot do

  • Sing pop music
  • Listen to rap
  • Eat liver
  • Play the piano (after 4 years of piano as a college vocal music major!)
  • Play any other instrument but clarinet from way back.
  • Keep my otherwise sweet kitty from using our headboard as a scratching post while I'm trying to sleep! (Can you tell I didn't sleep well last night?)
  • Touch my nose with my tongue (watching the American Dragon cartoon with the girls, the dorky kid kept saying this. His annoyed friend grabbed his tongue and stuck it up his nose. Please, no one help me out with this lack of talent!)

3. Seven things that attract me to my husband. (just seven?)

  • His love for God
  • His incredible voice
  • His sense of humor (warped like mine)
  • His kindness
  • His integrity
  • His ability to put up with my craziness
  • His determination to be father God wants him to be

4. Seven things I say most often

  • Jiminy Christmas!
  • Duncan, NO!
  • Are you poopy?
  • This room is a wreck!
  • I've told you 52 times! (52 is my favorite exaggeration number)
  • Frick and Frack!
  • Crap (I asked the girls, that's what they said I say a lot)

5. Seven books (or series) I love
Oh, my goodness, just 7? I can hardly remember what I've read, I read quite a lot! How about 7 genre?

  • Sci-fi/Fantasy
  • Historical fiction -- really getting interested in Biblical fiction
  • Vampire fiction -- bet you never would have guessed!
  • Christian parenting nonfiction
  • Psychological thrillers
  • The Cat Who books
  • JD Robb's _______ in Death books (a mix of Futuristic/Psychological/Romance/Mystery)

6. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would watch over and over if I had the time).

I don't watch many movies more than once, once I know the plot, it's ruined for me. These I'll stop and watch if I see them on TV.

  • When Harry Met Sally
  • The American President
  • I just don't think there are 7. I'll update if I think of more.
  • Blade (yeah weird I know, see #3 under books)



7. Seven people I want to join in, too.
Is there anyone left? If you haven't done this, you're tagged! Oh, Flymom, this means you!