Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Just a Quick Blog . . .

Man, it is just impossible to find time to get on here these days! I didn't get lost. Work went well, I ended up working in a closer center -- brand new, only 5 kids so far. Mine will make 8. The girls haven't been to this one yet, but I took the Little Guy with me yesterday. Hubby was off so the girls stayed home with him and he took them to dance. I guess once they get some more kids I'll be working with the older ones. Not my first choice, but still not anything I can't do. Oh, my hours are different than originally planned as well. It was going to be 2:30 to 6:30, but now it's noon to 4:30 or so. That will probably stretch a little later as they get more children as well. So supper isn't as big of a problem as I thought it would be, but lunch is always rushed.

Well, I've got some computer work to get done for the church. I was supposed to do it last night, but crashed with a headache (no, I didn't see the State of the Union). I'm off Fridays for now, so I'll try to post a little more then!