Friday, September 16, 2005

Pictures I Found

I was going through some old floppy disks we had lying around, looking for Hubby's old resume and came across a bunch of old pictures. Ya wanna see some funny stuff???!!!


1976 -- For the Bicentennial, our town had different organizations paint the fire hydrants. The Girl Scouts painted this one, I think. Either that, or it was near my dad's Radio Shack store.


1985 -- This was from the Modern Miss Pageant (a scholarship pageant, not a beauty pageant, lol) I was in my junior year of high school.


1985 - I think this was at the Modern Miss Pageant too. The girl beside me had been a runner-up in the Miss Teen Kansas pageant, I guess she was slumming it for this pageant. You can tell, even back then I wasn't "normal". No big hair for me!


This is a really bad copy of Hubby's all-time favorite picture of me. Circa 1988 or 1989.


1989 -- our engagement picture


2002, after a Mary Kay makeover