Thursday, September 08, 2005

Coming back down

OK, I'm coming back down a little now. I guess I should have read my sidebar before posting, here's today's verse of the day:

“ Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. ” (Psalm 143:10)

Yep, level ground, that's what I need! Things like this remind me that "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." It doesn't add "to keep you from flipping out when you can't do it all yourself", but it may as well!!!

Thank you, God, for your Living Word that speaks to us, specifically, each day.

Amazingly enough, our service this coming Sunday is all about how the Word and the Spirit work together and are alive in our lives today. Guess I'm really needing that one! I'll blog more on that after Sunday service.