Sunday, September 04, 2005

Classic Dame

Carole Lombard
You scored 9% grit, 23% wit, 47% flair, and 30% class!



You're a little bit of a fruitcake, but you always act out in style.
You have a good sense of humor, are game for almost anything, but you
like to have nice things about you and are attracted to the high life.
You're stylish and modern, but you've got a few rough edges that keep
you from attaining true sophistication. Your leading men include
William Powell, Fredric March, and Clark Gable. Watch out for small
planes.


I found this via Carrie at Mommy Brain. I'm never sure with these quizzes whether they portray my true personality or the one I'd like to be. I'd sure like to be the quirky, offbeat type. Most likely I'm the kind of strange, hard-to-pigeonhole type. And that's OK with me.