Thursday, April 14, 2005

ESFP?

Well, I went here to find my personality type for Marla. I did the test, but I'm not so sure. Here's my results:

Your Type is
ESFP
Extroverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
22 12 62 11

I don't know about the E. I am an actress, but like many performers, the character is a shield. I'd just as soon read a book as go to a party. Once at the party, I enjoy it though and like spending time with people. But then I like to be alone to recharge. Maybe that's why I'm only 22% E. Marla mentions that all the S's she knows have immaculate houses because they are so aware of their surroundings. Not now! This house usually looks like major tornado went through it at any given time! I think I'll have to find some more testing sites and try them out to double-check.

I know I did a Meyers-Briggs in college as part of our pre-marital counselling, and again about 6 yrs ago or so with church group. Hmm, I wonder where those results are? I'll have to look. Anyway, Marla's Type Blog looks like a fun way to find others with personalities like your own. Unless you're a weirdo like me! I'm the only one so far. Any other ESFP's out there?