Sunday, July 24, 2005

Mememememe

I got this from Carmen. It's all her fault.

What we're supposed to do in this exercise is act like journaling bees pollinating the literary flowers of the Internet. So remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place. Then add your blogs name in the #5 spot and link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross-pollination effect. What it looks like to me is nothing more than a blogging chain letter. However, I will not threaten dire outcomes if you decide not to participate!!!

MOT
Indigo Girl
Jamie
Carmen
Gem (I almost forgot to add me to the bottom!)

These are all new blogs to me, except Carmen. I do so love to find new blogs to read!

Now, to copy Carmen, every single one of you that has a blog is tagged! All 3 of you.