Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Crappy Day -- Getting Better

UPDATE: I cooled off, Sis accepted my apology, the girls and I had a long discussion about drama and how they needed to stop -- and how I needed to stop. We're working on a new incentive chart for them to keep their stuff picked up. Sis and I spent the afternoon at Wal-Mart while the kids stayed home with Daddy, and I'm feeling so much better!

I don't much like to use this space to vent or complain, but just had to let it out. I feel rotten, have a sore back (threw it out last week and haven't blogged it yet), and am in a bad mood. This morning already, I have yelled at my sister to the point that she wants to move to another state, cursed at my children and told them that from now on I will become the B*tch from H311. I took all their stuff off their floor and put it into a trashbag. My house is messy and we haven't done any homeschooling beyond the caterpillar. I feel like a rotten mom and wife and homemaker and I'm pouting about it. Hopefully I'll get over it soon, I'll blog that transformation as well so you can come back and not have to listen to me whine.