Sunday, July 03, 2005

They're Gone!

Today is my birthday, and I'm all alone! Well, actually, Sis and Baby Boy are here. After an awesome outdoor church service this morning, (I sang on the praise team and Dh was one of the worship leaders), Dh took the girls to mini-week at camp. They can go as young as 5 if accompanied by a parent. So Sis and I are going out to dinner tonight (well, Baby Boy is coming too, I didn't have the foresight to get a sitter). We were thinking about going to a movie, but again, I didn't get a sitter. So, I'll have some quiet time over the next couple of days. Maybe I'll even blog about something besides kids and housekeeping!!!

Update: Yum, Yum! Sis took me out for Mexican, my favorite!!! Baby Boy behaved most of the time and we were blessed to have people sitting around us who appreciate the exuberance of a toddler. There was that couple who asked NOT to be seated next to us. At least they did that and didn't sit there seething because 'that kid' was being too noisy (and throwing cereal and throwing his binky . . . ). We didn't even get arrested when he assaulted the police officers 2 tables away with his bink. All in all, a great birthday meal!!!