Thursday, June 16, 2005


Gaggle o' Girls Posted by Hello

I was watching a friend's daughter for the day, her school is out for the summer, but daycare isn't open for older kids yet. Then, the triplets down the street came down to play. So, we had a house FULL of girls. It stayed surprisingly sane, believe it or not! When M's daddy comes to pick her up, then we leave to pick up Nana from the airport and take her to my SIL's, who just had their second son last week. Hubby is working today, so I have the fun of taking all 3 of my kids through the airport to find her. Sigh. It's one of those days.

Update: It was so worth it, my new nephew is the cutest ever! (Pictures to come) It wasn't bad at all, we got a parking space in the structure very close to the moving sidewalk, then across to the terminal and there she was! It could have been SO worse. G'night!