Monday, March 14, 2005

Intellectual Stuff (NOT)

OK, I'm not an intellectual or pundit by any stretch of the imagination, but I had once thought I would be writing some thought-provoking stuff here. Instead of this:


From Puke to Poop in 7 Days, by Gem.

Aargh! The favored son has favored us with various yuck for the past week. (See here for introduction to yuck). Luckily, the projectile type only lasted for Sunday and Tuesday (he faked me out Monday, I thought he was well, then it moved to the other end). But here it is, almost Tuesday week and he is still producing yuck. I can't go anywhere -- to church, to Bible study, to the girls' dance studeo -- because most diaper changes are involving a quick bath. Sigh. I know I will see the light of day again, but it is getting very cramped in this little house with the poop boy and two stir-crazy girls! It's sunny today, perhaps I can send them out bundled up to play outside a little. One saving grace is that none of the rest of us caught it! Now,that's incredible considering I've been up to my elbows in it! Oh, I'm praying (and faithfully serving the BRAT diet) that things will firm up soon!