Sunday, March 13, 2005

I did it!

Ok, it's so stupid, but I am so proud of myself. I got that dadgum weather pixie on the sidebar! Now, who knows what else I screwed up, but it's there. I think I'm going to take the plunge and start blogging here. We'll see what happens.

Now, I know I don't have a loyal readership. Well, any readership at all now that I think about it. :::grin::: But if anyone has a better idea for a title for this blog, let me know. It's stinking hard to do. I must have come up with a dozen ideas I didn't like, and settled on this one just to get it set up. My first name is Jema, so I like the gem idea. Plus, I see us all as unfinished works of art that really won't reach our full potential until heaven. Whoooo, what brilliance we'll see there! Anyway, we're a work in progress, this is a work in progress. Be forwarned, title may change. Same goofball will be here!